Inclinometer is an accurate, portable Force Evaluation and Testing (FET)
device. It is designed specifically for taking accurate, objective muscle testing
and range of motion measurements. Now you can perform two evaluations
with one gauge when diagnosing and treating muscular disorders.
The gauge allows the clinician one free hand to stabilize and assist the patient.
The microFET3 is the latest development in the field of diagnostic medicine
and provides fast and reliable results. Now with wireless capability, you can
enjoy freedom from inconvenient cord tangling and being wired to the
data-collecting computer. No more cables, cords, or wires.
– Dual-Function Medical Device to Scientifically Measure Muscle Testing and Range of Motion
– Can Perform Two Evaluation Functions Using a Single Gauge
– Allows the Clinician One Free Hand to Stabilize and Assist the Patient
– Easy to Read LCD Display for Both Force and Angle Measurements
– For Use as Stand-Alone or with our Clinical or FET Data Collection Software